- American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures 2010. Atlanta: American Cancer Society; 2010.
- American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures 2009-2010. Atlanta: American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Genetic risk assessment and BRCA mutation testing for breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility: recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med. Sep 6 2005;143(5):355-361.
- American Cancer Society. Colorectal Cancer Facts & Figures 2008-2010. Atlanta:American Cancer Society, 2008.
- Levin B, Lieberman DA, McFarland B, Smith RA, Brooks D, Andrews KS, et al. Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous Polyps, 2008: a joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the US Multi- Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology. CA Cancer J Clin 2008;58(3):130-60.
- Potosky AL, Legler J, Albertsen PC, et al. Health outcomes after pros- tatectomy or radiotherapy for prostate cancer: results from the Prostate Cancer Outcomes Study. J Natl Cancer Inst. Oct 4 2000;92(19):1582-1592.
- Steineck G, Helgesen F, Adolfsson J, et al. Quality of life after radical prostatectomy or watchful waiting. N Engl J Med. Sep 12 2002;347(11):790- 796.
- Wolf A,Wender R,Etzioni R,al.E,Group. ACSPCA. AmericanCancer Society Guidelines for the Early Detection of Prostate Cancer: Update 2009. CA Cancer J Clin. March 3, 2010 2010;60(2):70-98.