my daughterThu, Feb 15th 2007
I think my daughter might have ADD and she is worried about it too. the only thing she did very well in school but she didnt have to try it came natural. but she is so disorganized she is constantly losing things. and she cant be still she is always fidging around. and she cant control her tongue. she will blurt out things than wish she hadnt said them. she has trouble with relationships because she cant seem to just relax and have fun. its like she always has to be in control all the time even in relationships. and you cant talk to her because even when she ask for help she gets angry over it when the answer isnt what she wanted or if it goes against what she thinks. and she is sooo negative about everything. she has the most gloomy view on things i have ever seen. and she wants to rush everything
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- Dr. Schwartz responds to questions about psychotherapy and mental health problems, from the perspective of his training in clinical psychology.
- Dr. Schwartz intends his responses to provide general educational information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by Dr. Schwartz to people submitting questions.
- Dr. Schwartz, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. Dr. Schwartz and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.