Why my Emotional Relationships With Men Don't Last?Sat, Jan 28th 2012
I am a really beautiful and attractive woman with a hottie body and 24 years old. I have never had long lasting relationship with a man. All ends badly and I get dumped!!. When being in a relationships with men it seems that they lose interest fast and act less caring for me. The opposite happens at the beginning when they are very interested but, once they know me for 1 week, they lose interest! Then they leave me and I feel alone.
Maybe my appearance shows the opposite of my personality? Well, I dress attractively and wear tight clothes that fit my curved body and I wear high heels!!
Why am I being dumped even though I tend to be long term woman or a woman who wants a long term relationship. Maybe they are stupid and lose a woman like me, or maybe I go for the wrong type, like "players"?? And yah! Once I ignore men, they chase me. I wanna have healthy relationships that last.
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- Dr. Schwartz responds to questions about psychotherapy and mental health problems, from the perspective of his training in clinical psychology.
- Dr. Schwartz intends his responses to provide general educational information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by Dr. Schwartz to people submitting questions.
- Dr. Schwartz, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. Dr. Schwartz and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.