By including the RPM3 guidelines in your day-to-day parenting activities, you can become a more successful parent. RPM3 means:
- Responding to your child in an appropriate manner
- Preventing risky behavior or problems before they arise
- Monitoring your child's contact with his or her surroundings
- Mentoring your child to support and encourage desired behaviors
- Modeling your own behavior to provide a consistent, positive example for your child
Being a more effective, consistent, active, and attentive parent is a choice that only you can make. Enjoy your adventure!