$3,000 Signing Bonus
AMHC has employment opportunities for Clinical Psychologists to join our team in Caribou, Fort Kent/Madawaska or Calais, Maine.
Celebrating more than 50 years of service to our communities, AMHC is a non-profit provider offering a comprehensive and integrated array of mental health, substance abuse, community health care, and brain injury services. AMHC services address individual needs, respect the rights of each individual, and encourage ongoing individual and family responsibility for health and well-being.
Psychologists at AMHC assist in the growth, development, and provision of psychological specialty services such as projective and objective testing and assessments, neuro-psychological assessments, and clinical consultation.
Additional Tasks of the Psychologist include but are not limited to:
· Provision of direct psychological assessments, evaluations, and clinical consultation services.
· Provide and participate in staff development workshops and training experiences as assigned.
· Provide Outpatient treatment and community education services as defined.
· Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures for delivery of Psychologist Assessments/Evaluation-specific services and outpatient treatment services in general.
· Maintain the appropriate sized caseload to meet productivity expectations
· Open and maintain case records in accordance with AMHC policies and procedures and the prevailing licensing and regulatory requirement of state authorized bodies and third party payers.
· Provide a welcoming environment for individuals seeking mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring, and community support.
· Provide integrated services in a manner that supports a client’s overall health and well- being.
· Requires a Ph.D or Psy.D in Clinical Psychology
· Licensure in the State of Maine as a Clinical Psychologist
· At least one year of pre-doctoral consultation for license is preferred.
· Experience providing mental health assessments and evaluations to adults, adolescents, and children.
AMHC offers a team-oriented and supportive work environment, a flexible work schedule, and a competitive compensation package.
· Paid time off
· Medical and Dental Insurances
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Term Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts
· Variety of supplemental insurance plans
· Reimbursement of Interview Expenses
All of these sites are NHSC-approved sites.
· Fill out the AMHC online employment application. To do so go to: www.amhc.org and click on the “employment” tab.
· Email cover letter, resume, employment application, and transcripts to: Careers@amhc.org
· Mail to: Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Specialist, AMHC. P.O. Box 1018, Caribou, Maine, 04736
· Fax to: 207-492-3181 Attn: Brittany Ballard
AMHC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.