|Location:||Fort Kent/Madawaska, Maine|
$5,000 Signing Bonus
AMHC is seeking self-motivated and committed Therapists to provide full-time (40 hours per week) counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families out of our Fort Kent / Madawaska location. As a Therapist with AMHC, you will provide mental health and substance abuse assessment, treatment, consultation, and educational services as a member of a multidisciplinary professional service team.
Additional tasks of the Therapist include:
· Assisting in the assessment of area service needs related to AMHC’s provision and continuing development of mental health, substance abuse, and other related services.
· Developing individualized treatment plans that define services and interventions
· Updating treatment plans according to documentation requirements.
· Participate in AMHC’s 24- hour Emergency Service system providing consultation and direct emergency assessment services as determined necessary in consultation with the responding Emergency Services provider or team.
· Maintaining the appropriate sized caseload to meet productivity expectations
· Open and maintain case records in accordance with AMHC policies and procedures and the prevailing licensing and regulatory requirement of state authorized bodies and third party payers.
· Provide a welcoming environment for individuals seeking mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring, and community support.
· Provide integrated services in a manner that supports a client’s overall health and well- being.
· Master’s degree in Social Work and license in the State of Maine as an LCSW or LMSW-cc.
· Experience providing mental health counseling to adults, adolescents, and children.
· Strong computer abilities and proficiency with the electronic medical record.
· You must also be able to work as part of a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment.
AMHC offers a team-oriented and supportive work environment, a flexible work schedule, and a competitive compensation package.
· Paid time off
· Medical and Dental Insurances
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Term Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts
· Variety of supplemental insurance plans
· Email cover letter, resume, employment application, and transcripts to: Careers@amhc.org
· Mail to: Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager, AMHC. P.O. Box 1018, Caribou, Maine, 04736
· Fax to: 207-492-3181 Attn: Brittany Ballard
AMHC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Contact:||Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||PO Box 1018|
Caribou, Maine, 04736