AMHC has an immediate opening for a full time (40 hours per week) Visit Support Worker in Ellsworth.
The Visit Support Worker is to ensure that all visitation ground rules are adhered to, provide parent education, relay all necessary information to appropriate parties, and maintain case records according to agency standards.
• Must be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma/GED and experience working with children and families.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours. Weekends and evenings are required.
• Computer experience and proficiency, and strong written, verbal, and organizational skills are preferred.
• As required by business necessity, upon hire and periodically thereafter, must have clean background checks through the State Bureau of Investigation, Maine Department of Human Services, and/or Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles which indicate no previous record of involvement with child abuse or crimes against a person, no record of OUI within 5 years, no record of probation or parole within 10 years, and must have no criminal or juvenile restraining orders within 10 years. Candidate must not have an active record on the System for Award Management (SAM) website.
• Forward cover letter, resume, and AMHC employment application to:
Dustin Damboise, HR Specialist, AMHC, P.O. Box 1018, Caribou, Maine 04736.
• Email to: Careers@amhc.org
• or Fax to 207-492-3181.
AMHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer